Saturday, June 1, 2013

Top 10 Highest Paying AdSense Keywords - 2013


Below is a list of the Top 10 Highest Paying Google AdSense Keywords for 2013 or in other words - the highest CPC adsense keywords for 2013 so far.


Keyword                                                           CPC
Mesothelioma Lawyer firm $345.04
Mesothelioma charities $325.28
Mesothelioma Law Firm California $322.64
San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Attorney $320.76
Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Nernardino  $318.08
Tennessee Mesothelioma Lawyer $284.12
Atlanta Mesothelioma Lawyers $277.03
Tennessee Mesothelioma Attorney $264.48
Massachusetts Mesothelioma Lawyer $261.64
Mmesothelioma Attorney Illinois $256.35


List was last updated: 5. May 2013

Disclaimer: The report is found from SpyFu, it's not from my own personal experience!

You surely can insure yourself a steady financial income if you have publishers from law firms or insurance companies on your site, generating high profit daily.
Another highly payed word would be ebay. Amazon as well.

How to insure that income?

Simple: write articles containing those keywords. Articles about lawyers, renting or selling cars, life or just any type of insurances, finances and just money driven niches in general always bring a high revenue. Of course you need to insure that you have a steady flow of visitors to your site or else you will not gain any profit. Also the advertisements must be placed correctly following and guidelines and laws of AdSense.

Why are these ones so high payed?

The ones listed above are worth so much money because there are a lot of law firms, a lot of law firms offering lawyers, a ton of car rental and car service companies as well as a ton of insurance companies. In such a viral world with a business worth millions everyone wants to be on the top to earn the most. On another hand, there aren’t that many articles for law firms or car insurance firms. Sure, a blogger or a dedicated site could mention them, but they are very competitive.
There is another thing. When displaying a series of advertisements, like the ones in the right sidebar, the one displayed at the top of the list, or even – the top of the page, is the one with the highest CRC. So if you set a high CRC, or even – highest, you will be at the top of every web page which has AdSense advertisements.

What to do to earn those money?

You can create a blog entirely for cars, lawyers, insurances, help from lawyers, geico and similar stuff.
Just go by the idea: if a business is worth millions of millions of dollars – then you, with Google AdSense, will also earn a bit of cash. You won’t become a millionaire, but you won’t, or at least – shouldn’t, live on the street.
An evergreen niche is also Forex trading - with the fond and stock market rising by each day, driving the world's money and wealth, the  prices for such adverts can be huge.
You can read more about CPC, AdSense and earning money by maximizing your profit at Blooplace.eu.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

just made you 400 bucks bud! enjoy :)

Admin said...

You clicked an advert? It's not working like that. But thanks.

Admin: Muhammad Yasir Saleem said...

thanks dear nice blog

www.gameszone33.blogspot.com

Freshersbiz said...

Great, can you post highest cpc in india

Nadeem said...

Good articles. You will 100% earn money with high keywords adsense ads but your articles is unique.

Arun said...

Nice and unique article. I have a blog on science education.Looks like its not going to work if I don't use the top keywords.

Anonymous said...

i've click your middle banner ad. thx for your info buddy ^^

Md. Golam Rabbani said...

Thank you very much for sharing this informative information which I am searching for last 6 month. Very informative with full of article.

My blog site: Mesothelioma Charitiy

shoutech said...

THANX

Anonymous said...

Hello my family member! I want to say that this
post is awesome, great written and include approximately all significant
infos. I would like to see more posts like this .



My page stairlifts

Anonymous said...

It's actually a cool and useful piece of information.
I'm happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


My web page ... stairlifts

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the article you write.
The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how
they believe. Always follow your heart.

Also visit my web site: stairlifts

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like reading your posts.
Keep up the great work! You understand, a lot of people are
looking around for this info, you can help them greatly.


Also visit my website stairlifts

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will
make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back later on.
I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!


my homepage: stairlifts

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this weekend is nice in favor of me, because this time i am reading this enormous educational piece of
writing here at my residence.

Feel free to visit my page stairlifts

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply
placing the other person's website link on your page at proper place
and other person will also do similar in support of
you.

Have a look at my web blog - stairlifts

Anonymous said...

I love looking through a post that can make people think.
Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!

Also visit my web page stairlifts

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the
screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or
something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem
solved soon. Kudos

My webpage - stairlifts

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something
else, Anyways I am here now and would just like
to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I
have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
to read more, Please do keep up the great job.


My page - stairlifts