Sunday, December 2, 2012

[FIX] [ERROR] 201, Unable to load stream or clip file, connection failed, clip: '[Clip] ' .stream''

A list of reallifecam scripts


List of 20 accounts to watch RealLifeCam for free: DOWNLOAD
 Software to watch it without account: Download This

[spoiler]Looking for a good and fast way to fix this error and finally see the cams, you pervs? Well buy a membership, then you wont look on google for cheats... exploits will always have a risk of failure[/spoiler]

fix reallifecam video problem

Basically the error says... well f##k if i know what it says.

Why you get it? Here are my 2 cents:
The script now checks if you have clicked on an invalid link and blocks you from the system

Here are several things you can do to override that:
* Buy a membership
* Learn coding, hack the system
* Wait for a better greasemonkey script (dont even ask what that is or how to get it)
And now for the actually useful ones:
* Delete all of your browsing history, primary cache and cookies.
* Restart your modem/network service/
   * Try to get a new IP/go behind a proxy
* Try to CTRL+F5 the page (clean refresh)

PS: to the admins (Sergey): I highly doubt that several ppl which don't pay really break all of your income. I do understand why you took actions after the doxing after Nastya and Zheka (I miss them :( ). Also, please don't forbid access to the free versions. Kkthnksbai.

RealLifeCam.com fans, eh ... I apologize that I'm using this WoW blog, but hey I might as well get a few visits (and AdSense gives me money so I can buy a membership...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much,
However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS. I don't understand the
reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody
getting identical RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond?
Thanks!!

my page Minecraft Premium Hack; ,